Free Small Business Employee Training Program
Did you know that SYGNVS can provide you with free training for Sage 100 ERP, Laserfiche, and Abila MIP Fund Accounting under the IWTP Small Business Employee Training Program? Training can be remote, or on-site, and Louisiana’s SBET program will cover your costs.
Louisiana small businesses with fewer than 50 employees can be reimbursed for training up to $3,000 per employee per year (the fiscal year for this program runs July1-June30).
Of course, working with government programs can be time consuming and complicated – SYGNVS is an authorized provider with the expertise to help walk you through the process and complete everything you need to qualify for financial assistance using this program!
SYGNVS Can Provide Free Training For:
Contact SYGNVS to find out how we can help you get free training. We’ll help you step-by-step to:
- Check your eligibility
- Determine the right training for your team
- Submit applications to the SBET program office
- Complete training for eligible employees
- Manage reimbursement process
More Program Eligibility Details:
Don’t let the process get in the way of training your staff. SYGNVS SBET experts can explain all the details.
- Louisiana based businesses with fifty or fewer employees;
- Employers that have been in business in the state for at least three years, contributing and in full compliance with state UI tax laws;
- Trainees must be incumbent workers for whom the employer incurs a state UI tax liability;
- Employers cannot receive IWTP Small Business Employee Training and IWTP customized training concurrently; and
- The request for training must be in a labor demand occupation(s) as defined for Workforce Investment Act (WIA) purposes, http://www.laworks.net/WorkforceDev/IWTP/IWTP_SmallBusiness.asp or in a cluster based industry as defined in Vision 2020.