We are a leading software consulting firm in Covington, LA and are looking to expand our team with a full time experienced team member.
Education and Work Experience:
Duties will include-
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Provides direct support and How-To knowledge transfer to end users on a variety of computer related issues
- Assists coworkers with resolution of end users issues Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer OS and software applications, hardware, and computer peripherals
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the end users’ needs
- Assures that all tickets requiring follow up work and/or calls receive appropriate attention
- Completes all required documentation of work
- Assists in developing and documenting improvements to current processes
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job Works under immediate supervision
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set-
- Experience setting up and troubleshooting Windows Desktops.
- Knowledge of commonly-used Tech Support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Windows , Outlook, and Office skills
- A+ certification a plus
- Help Desk or Customer service experience
- Experience troubleshooting application problems and virus removals
- Set priorities according to customer demands
- Manage internal initiatives and projects
- Be willing to travel
SYGNVS is a growing IT consulting company on the Northshore. We have been in business for over 35 years. The position offered will require daily travel and some night and week-end work as needed. If you are looking for a fast paced and challenging career working with a vast array of technologies, this will be the position for you.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org