Educational Webcast: Event Fundraising Best Practices
Events are not only a great way to raise funds but also awareness and community support. Unfortunately many events fall flat, usually due to lack of clear goals and preparation.
Join us for a free educational webcast: Event Fundraising Best Practices, presented by industry expert Richard Dietz. He’ll show you the tried and true way to pull all the pieces together for your next event including …
- Choosing the type of fundraising event for your organization.
- Creating a simple timeline for planning, promotion, execution, and follow-up.
- Selecting an easy-to-use event registration process and collecting donor information.
- Marketing and publicity via social media, traditional media, and peer-to-peer fundraising.
- Planning follow-up communications to supporters and sponsors.
- Evaluating the results, including calculating return on investment.
Events can be time-consuming and overwhelming but the rewards can be great. Whether you are planning a simple event like a bake sale or a major event like a gala or walk-a-thon, the tips you learn during this webcast will help you make it wildly successful. Register for this webcast today!