Is your current system functionality limiting? Are you requiring more sophisticated methods of tracking and managing finances? Or are you just plain frustrated with manual workarounds?
These may be signs you’re quickly outgrowing, or have already outgrown, your current accounting system.
Here are the top signs you’ve outgrown your current accounting system that you shouldn’t ignore:
- Is your current system functionality limiting?
- Are you preparing your reports in Excel, not your financial software?
- Do you require more sophisticated reporting for revenue and expenses?
- Do you struggle with allocations and maintaining consistency?
- Do you require more methods of tracking transitional information?
- Do you need to track and report on multiple programs, cost centers, and locations to better analyze your operations?
- Do you receive additional diverse sources of funding with more complex reporting requirements?
- Are you experiencing redundancy in data entry between multiple systems and solutions?
If working around whereabouts is a daily occurrence in your nonprofit, it’s not just time to start looking into a new accounting system for your organization, it’s time to start looking into the RIGHT fund accounting system for your organization- it’s time for true fund accounting from Abila. Contact us today to learn more!