Have you heard of the newest version of Sage 100? It will now be called Sage 100C and there are a few things that we would like you to know about the newest version of this classic software.
- Sage 100C will still simplify your task management, automate updates and streamline cross platform integration, but it will now be offered only as a subscription plan.
- As of the first of the year, you will have to pay monthly fees instead of upfront and annual fees.
- Something else you need to know about Sage 100C is that it is not on the cloud. Many people think that it is integrated with the cloud, but it is not. Now, this can create some issues if you do not have your data backed up and you assume that it is stored with the cloud.
- Be sure to have your data backed up before switching over to Sage 100C.
- Effective January 1, 2017, Sage will sell only Sage 100c to new and off-plan customers
We would like all of our customers to be informed of these changes and discuss if this change is right for you and your business. Please contact us today with any questions or concerns!