Sage Nonprofit Solutions:
Increase Your Accountability and Transparency
How do I know if I need a fund accounting solution?
1. Do you need to integrate with other mission-critical or back-office software?
2. Do you have certain funds that you must spend in accordance with specific restrictions – in particular ways or for certain purposes?
3. Do you need to measure the performance of a specific program, activity, or performance by location?
4. Are you required to create reports for fiscal years that are scheduled differently than your own?
5. Do you have funds that need to be recorded as encumbered?
6. Do you need to perform allocations of indirect costs by grantors?
7. Do you have multiple audiences that require you to provide various report types showing how money is being spent?
8. Can you easily adhere to nonprofit-specific accounting rules?
9. Do you need to manage and report on multiple budgets?
10. Do you have the need for a self-balancing chart of accounts?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you should attend our Lunch and Learn Event held on October 14, 2011!
Join us for Lunch and Learn More About the Perfect Fit for Your Fund Accounting Needs
October 14, 2011
11 – 1pm
Andrea’s Restaurant – Metairie, La
To learn more about Sage Fund Accounting Software, please click here or you may contact:
Betty Motichek, Director
985.892.7207 ext. 101